BIFF&BIL 2016 will be held from 9-13 March 2016 at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand. The show will open exclusively to fashion trade visitors from 9-11 March 2016 (10.00-18.00 hrs.) and to the general public from 12-13 March 2016 (10.00-21.00 hrs).
For more information: www.biffandbil.com
BIFF&BIL 2016 will be given a brand new look with a strong spirit on creativity, flair and quality design. Manufacturers, producers, suppliers, traders and designers from all parts of ASEAN’s fashion and leather industries are key elements of BIFF&BIL 2016, showcasing their innovations and technical skills in displays of outstanding products.
Through these very strong shows and with close cooperation with its ASEAN partners, Thailand has become the regional center for fashion and development, and the sourcing hub for the very best of ASEAN’s fashion industry. BIFF&BIL is now becoming as the fashion gateway to ASEAN.
Special Activities: In addition to the essential business of buying and selling, BIFF&BIL 2016 offers a number of special activities designed to offer insights into Asian trends, products and designers at the fairs. They include:
- Business Matching – trade buyers can avail themselves of the DITP’s fully integrated supply chain business matching service to find suitable business partners.
- Fashion Shows – the latest lines and designs from leading fashion brands will be paraded along the fair’s central catwalk throughout each day.
- Designers’ Room – The outstanding work of young, up-and-coming designers will be on display, with opportunities to discuss their work.
- Small Lot Order (SML) Service – No matter how large or small your order, BIFF&BIL exhibitors displaying the “SML” sign are ready to serve you.
- BIFF&BIL 2016 Rising Talent Award – is a fashion design competition inspiring emerging fashion designers and organization with creative spirits who are shaping the design and blazing a trail within the fashion world.
- Bangkok Fashion Trip – Free shuttle bus service from IMPACT Challenger to Siam Center and Platinum Fashion Mall on trade days.
- The Workshop – showcase of a fashion and leather product design development program for Thai entrepreneurs, overseen by renowned fashion gurus.
- Trend Forum – You will find the latest trends and designs in the ASEAN fashion and leather wear scene.
- Eco Fashion: Learn how the fashion industry cares for the environment. See innovative green products and products created using local wisdom that help preserve nature.
- 60+ Project: A display of fashion, fashion accessories and lifestyle products for seniors.
- Thailand -Japan Textile and Apparel Cooperation: A showcase of the textile and apparel product development and marketing project jointly organized by Thailand and Japan.